- Country:United Republic of Tanzania
- Site number:1024
- Area:3,250,000 ha
- Designation date:13-04-2000
- Coordinates:05°00'S 31°00'E
Materials presented on this website, particularly maps and territorial information, are as-is and as-available based on available data and do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the Secretariat of the Ramsar Convention concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area, or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
The wetland is located in the administrative regions of Kigoma, Shinyanga and Tabora, in northwest Tanzania.
Kigoma, Shinyanga, Tabora
- National legal designation:
- forest reserves - Mpanda Line, Ugunda and Swangala Forest Reserves
- game reserves - Muyowosi and Kigosi Game Reserves and Ugalla Game Reserve
- Last publication date:13-04-2000