Kilombero Valley Floodplain
- Country:United Republic of Tanzania
- Site number:1173
- Area:796,735 ha
- Designation date:25-04-2002
- Coordinates:08°40'S 36°10'E
Materials presented on this website, particularly maps and territorial information, are as-is and as-available based on available data and do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the Secretariat of the Ramsar Convention concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area, or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
The site falls in Kilombero and Ulanga districts located in Morogoro region in southern central Tanzania. The largest town in the valley is Ifakara.
- National legal designation:
- game controlled area - Kilombero Valley
- game reserve - The Selous Game Reserve
- Last publication date:25-04-2002