Holburn Lake & Moss
- Country:United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Site number:302
- Area:28 ha
- Designation date:17-07-1985
- Coordinates:55°37'N 01°55'W
Materials presented on this website, particularly maps and territorial information, are as-is and as-available based on available data and do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the Secretariat of the Ramsar Convention concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area, or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
Holburn Lake & Moss. 17/07/85; England; 28 ha; 55°37'N 001°55'W. Special Protection Area EC Directive; SSSI. An artificial lake and island supporting reedbeds and adjacent mire areas supporting various species of typical mire vegetation. The lake is a roosting site for internationally important numbers of geese. Access to the site is strictly limited. Ramsar site no. 302. Most recent RIS information: 1999.
- National legal designation:
- Regional (international) legal designations:
- EU Natura 2000
- Last publication date:01-01-1999