Din Moss - Hoselaw Loch
- Country:United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Site number:405
- Area:51 ha
- Designation date:14-07-1988
- Coordinates:55°34'N 02°18'W
Materials presented on this website, particularly maps and territorial information, are as-is and as-available based on available data and do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the Secretariat of the Ramsar Convention concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area, or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
Din Moss-Hoselaw Loch. 14/07/88; Scotland; 51 ha; 55°35'N 002°18'W. Special Protection Area EC Directive; SSSI. A small freshwater lake with associated fen and raised mire that provides a roosting site for internationally important numbers of wintering geese (2,008) from the Icelandic breeding population. Human activities include bird hunting on nearby lands. Ramsar site no. 405. Most recent RIS information: 2005.
- National legal designation:
- nature reserve
- Regional (international) legal designations:
- EU Natura 2000
- Last publication date:01-01-2005