- Site number:659
- Area:10,700 ha
- Designation date:13-07-1994
- Coordinates:39°11'N 34°25'E
Materials presented on this website, particularly maps and territorial information, are as-is and as-available based on available data and do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the Secretariat of the Ramsar Convention concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area, or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
Seyfe Gölü. 13/07/94; Kirsehir; 10,700 ha; 39°12'N 034°25'E. Cultural and Natural Asset; Nature Protection Area. A saline average-nutrient lake, fed by a stream and springs. The site includes reedbeds and areas of saline steppe. The lake is an important staging area for internationally important numbers of waterbirds, and provides crucial feeding habitat for breeding birds. Only scientific and educational activities are allowed. Ramsar site no. 659. Most recent RIS information: 1996.
- National legal designation:
- First Degree Natural SIT Area - Lake Seyfe
- Nature Conservation Zone - Lake Seyfe
- Second Degree Natural SIT Area - Lake Seyfe
- Last publication date:01-01-1996