- Country:United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Site number:751
- Area:158 ha
- Designation date:12-09-1995
- Coordinates:52°49'N 00°28'E
Dersingham Bog. 12/09/95; England; 158 ha; 52°50'N 000°29'E. National Nature Reserve, SSSI. East Anglia's largest remaining example of a pure acid valley mire grading into dry heathland. The site includes extensive bog, wet heath, and transition communities over peat, fed by groundwater springs and seepage. In addition to its internationally important plant communities, the site supports important assemblages of birds and numerous nationally important invertebrate species. Human activities include tourism, cutting of vegetation, and livestock grazing. Ramsar site no. 751. Most recent RIS information: 1999.
- National legal designation:
- Last publication date:01-01-1999